Do you think your software quality assurance practices are sufficient?
The world of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) can be daunting, even for the most experienced QA team. There are a multitude of tools, solutions and methodologies to choose from. Added to this is the human factor, which can be unpredictable and can present real challenges for organizations.
SQALogic offers you a simple (free) assessment to target your needs.
Thus, save time and be assured of choosing the right solutions to meet your business needs.
The difference with the competition?
We know how unpleasant surprises can come with time and material contracts. With a traditional consulting offer, the time to achieve the expected results is uncertain and may vary.
This uncertainty therefore has a direct impact on the price resulting in a final cost that is significantly different from the initial estimate.
That is why SQALogic has decided to take a completely different approach. By working with experts in the quality assurance industry we offer excellence.
Certified and mastering all the tools we offer; these specialists will guide you in choosing the best solutions. Our experts are familiar with best business practices: Agile method, DevOps and have experience in implementing and improving these practices in some of the largest companies in the world.
Their experience, combined with our offer of fixed packages allows us to erase this uncertainty and above all, to offer you our services at competitive prices. In conclusion, you know how much you are paying and why. With our QA solutions, you know that you’re getting the best quality.
SQALogic offers you fixed cost quotes that will be tailored to your needs, budgets, and business deadlines.
What is a fixbid?
A fixbid is completely different from a standard consulting offer; it is a business solution where we determine together, in advance, the various variables of a traditional service agreement.
A fixed package therefore includes:
- The deliverable (s) and their details (inclusions / exclusions);
- Estimated delivery times;
- The fixed price (and what it includes transport, workshop costs, etc.).
How does it work?
- During your first meeting with one of our advisors, we will assess together your current situation and determine your business needs.
- Following this discussion, SQALogic will offer you several possible solutions, it tools, serivces, or a combination and an action plan leading to their realization. The latter will include all the steps and tasks necessary to complete your project.
- Operating like a lego assembly, our solutions are built using service blocks to meet your needs.
- Using this information, you will therefore be able to choose the solution blocks that are right for you and that suits your budget.