Training the new generation
InternLogic is a program that allows companies to find an affordable and specialized workforce. From a more general point of view, SQALogic wishes to train the new generation of experts in our industry, while meeting a growing need for qualified professionals. We know how badly our business environment needs trained and specialized employees, which is why SQALogic wants to offer you a long-term solution.
Perfecting the industry
As an employer, you will have a trained employee tailored to your needs and your business reality, at a reduced ramp-up cost ready to tackle the challenges with efficiently supported by a net of experts.
As a recent graduate, you will have free training in a specialized industry as well as a first work experience resulting in a stable job.
The software quality assurance industry, for its part, is therefore growing. With a new expert, specialized in his field as well as a new job created.
Advantages of the program
For the Apprentice
- Make up for the lack of practical experience of young graduates
- Allow the Apprentice to develop his work experience and gain practical experience
- Allow the Apprentice to have access to a range of specialized positions and be supported in order to meet the requirements of these specialized positions more quickly
- Allow the Apprentice to obtain a long-term support network, and to develop their relationships in the industry
- Complement the education of recent graduates through industry best practices and contextualized learning
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices in terms of quality assurance in the field of software
For the Company
- Creation of new positions with external support, thus promoting the implementation of processes and knowledge appropriate to the creation of these positions
- Addressing talent shortages in the field, and difficulties associated with recruitment
- Allow the Client to obtain talents that correspond more to its needs, without having to assume the financial burden of senior employees, who could be overqualified for the needs
- Establish a permanent, long-term solution that may be more viable than using external services
- Foster information security by limiting the sharing of trade secrets and sensitive information with external departments through internal positions
- Develop and maintain in-house the expertise necessary for the Client’s products